Thursday, November 17, 2011

A blessing from God

I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a fancy new ticker on the right side of this page counting down to the most recent blessing from God. We are having a baby! I am so excited to pregnant again! This will be my fourth pregnancy, we only have one child living, so if you remember or ever think about me and my family throughout your day we could use your prayers for peace, a healthy full term baby, and a healthy safe delivery.

Also if you could pray for God to give us wisdom about whether or not to move out of state to get work, and if it is the Lords will that He would open doors for us to go and have a temporary place to stay.

Thank you for your prayers, and I hope to keep posting if morning sickness will permit!

Warm Regard,
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment