Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Lord is ....

So today I was really wanting to meditate on who the Lord is so I did a search through the Psalms and this is what I got. I hope you are blessed.
  1. "The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah." Psalm 9:16
  2. "The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land." Psalm 10:16
  3. "The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men." Psalm 11:4
  4. "Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge." Psalm 14:6
  5. "The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot." Psalm 16:5
  6. "The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." Psalm 18:2
  7. "As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him." Psalm 18:30
  8. "The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple." Psalm 19:7
  9. "The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes." Psalm 19:8
  10. "The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether." Psalm 19:9
  11. "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalm 23:1
  12. "The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant." Psalm 25:14
  13. "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1
  14. "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7
  15. "The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed." Psalm 28:8
  16. "The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters." Psalm 29:3
  17. "The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty." Psalm 29:4
  18. "For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Psalm 33:4
  19. "Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;" Psalm 33:18
  20. "O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Psalm 34:8
  21. "The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth." Psalm 34:16
  22. "The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit." Psalm 34:18
  23. "Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul." Psalm 54:4
  24. "The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place." Psalm 68:17
  25. "For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king." Psalm 89:18
  26. "To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him." Psalm 92:15
  27. "The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved." Psalm 93:1
  28. "But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge." Psalm 94:22
  29. "For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods." Psalm 95:3
  30. "For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods." Psalm 96:4
  31. "The LORD is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people." Psalm 99:2
  32. "For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations." Psalm 100:5
  33. "The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy." Psalm 103:8
  34. "But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;" Psalm 103:17
  35. "He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion." Psalm 111:4
  36. "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever." Psalm 111:10
  37. "The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens." Psalm 113:4
  38. "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints." Psalm 116:15
  39. "The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?" Psalm 118:6
  40. "The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation." Psalm 118:14
  41. "The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly." Psalm 118:16
  42. "The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand." Psalm 121:5
  43. "As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever." Psalm 125:2
  44. "The LORD is righteous: he hath cut asunder the cords of the wicked." Psalm 129:4
  45. "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant." Psalm 135:3
  46. "For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods." Psalm 135:5
  47. "The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." Psalm 145:8
  48. "The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works." Psalm 145:9
  49. "The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." Psalm 145:17
  50. "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth." Psalm 145:18

Grace and Peace,
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment